Thursday, March 10, 2011

U can't touch this

Instead of giving you the list of movies that everybody says shouldn't be remade, (The Godfather, Jaws, Goodfellas, The Wizard of Oz, Citizen Kane, every Stanley Kubrick film ever, ect.) here are some that are close to my heart.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Dammit, Janet! It's a cult classic! It's worked hard to get to where it is, don't ruin it now.

Back to the Future
 
If there's any remake of this in our future, I'm gonna need a time traveling delorean.
 
The Evil Dead
 
I'd rather see another Evil Dead movie made by Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell than a remake by anybody else.
 
The Exorcist
 
I never knew how awesome this movie was until I saw it for myself and now that I've seen it, I don't wanna be seeing another one.
 
Pulp Fiction
 
To say this movie is a masterpiece would probably be an insult to Quentin Tarantino's genius. So I'll say it like this: Mmm-mmmm. That is a tasty burger.
 
This list has been brought to you in no particular order and does not reflect favoritism of one film over another.

No comments:

Post a Comment