Monday, June 11, 2012

5 favs of 2012... so far

5.) Prometheus


The sole fact that I do have a love-hate relationship with this film, is enough to earn it a spot in my top five favorite movies this year.

4.) Jeff Who Lives at Home


The Duplass brothers discover that they do not have to make a movie totally depressing in order to make the audience feel things.

3.) The Avengers


You know your list is tight when The Avengers is only NUMBER THREE on your list of favorite movies this year.

2.) The Cabin in the Woods


There was a period of time where, after seeing this movie, I had lost interest in watching any other movies.

1.) The Grey


Sure it wasn't anything that I was expecting it to be, yet I was able to walk out of the theater totally entranced by what I had just experienced- kinda like an Oliver Stone movie, only without all the sex and drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment