Wednesday, October 3, 2012

God-awful sequels I love to hate

In honor of this week's release of Taken 2, I am listing off some of my most hated sequels to have followed up a movie that I love.

Son of the Mask

I hate this movie so much, that I don't even care to post a picture of it on my blog.

Robocop 3


It's not even the real Murphy...

Jeepers Creepers 2



I tried to avoid putting horror movies on this list just because if I was going to name off all the horrible sequels I hate, then this list would have been a lot longer. Jeepers Creepers is special to me, however. The original is a creative mixed-bag monster flick and the Jeepers Creepers 2... isn't. 

Any JAWS sequel



Not that I have anything against green screen sharks, it's just that they were all SO bad that I couldn't pick just one of them (although Jaws 3D came close...)

Transformers 2 & 3


Those who know me know that I love the Transformers, have ever since I was a youngling. Those same people also know that I am a fan of Michael Bay's first Transformers movie; however, the last two are practically- scratch that- they ARE unwatchable.

The Dark Knight Rises



The Dark Knight is probably one of my favorite movies. It's just so sad that the conclusion of what could have been such a fantastic trilogy ended with such a cop out, among many other flaws.

Taken 2



My dog has made terds smarter than this movie... (review pending)

No comments:

Post a Comment